There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Better than the other ones

I really didn't like the other animations you did. But this one was really good. The only thing I didn't like about it or the other ones is that, though the music fits the overall scene. I don't think it goes along well with the animation. I think this could be a great series as a regular animation rather than a music video-ish movie with a used cliche' story. But overall good job and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

A Very PS3 Christmas A Very PS3 Christmas

Very true and funny

I thought about buying the PS3 but ffxiii is coming out on xbox 360 too now so I get to save the 400 + dollars.

Queers of War Queers of War

Umm...

I know this is supposed to be a queer spoof but it looks as though some of the artists took it a little too seriously... umm.... not saying they're all gay though.

Air Battle Air Battle

Fun Game

I really enjoyed it!

Chrono Trigger - Schala Theme Chrono Trigger - Schala Theme

Amazing

This is great, CT is among one of my top fav rpgs. I've played the game countless times and still enjoy it.

Jabicho responds:

Thanks man! I love chrono trigger too, i was playing chrono cross these days to remember the good old times.

Monolithic Filter RMX Monolithic Filter RMX

Remix or not

you ruined a great song

PrEmoEffect responds:

Wow I just looked up your account info. I find it suspicious that you and mastermusician92 signed up on the same day. You wrote a total of 3 music reviews, the other two of which were reasonable, and mastermusician92 wrote a total of 1 review.

Legend of Zelda -ADJ- Legend of Zelda -ADJ-

Good job!

You did good on this! JW what program did you use to create it?

--- Zenelekin