There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Better than the other ones

I really didn't like the other animations you did. But this one was really good. The only thing I didn't like about it or the other ones is that, though the music fits the overall scene. I don't think it goes along well with the animation. I think this could be a great series as a regular animation rather than a music video-ish movie with a used cliche' story. But overall good job and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

A Very PS3 Christmas A Very PS3 Christmas

Very true and funny

I thought about buying the PS3 but ffxiii is coming out on xbox 360 too now so I get to save the 400 + dollars.

Queers of War Queers of War

Umm...

I know this is supposed to be a queer spoof but it looks as though some of the artists took it a little too seriously... umm.... not saying they're all gay though.

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

Wow

That touched me... right on the heart.

Gilgamesh Gilgamesh

Awesome!

Great job! If people had only read the epic tale. It would be cool if you could finish the tale though and continue the humor element that you added in!

first fantasy first fantasy

Good Job!

Though the point of this lacked (meaning the story). You did really well on the animation! I am going to college right now for digital animation so I was just wondering what program you used to make this? My college uses maya and 3dsmax. MORILAZY HOW ABOUT YOU STOP BEING AN IMMATURE ASSHOLE AND GROW UP!

Sheriff the Gay Satanist Sheriff the Gay Satanist

Huh?

Was everyone retarded or did they just not know how to talk with proper diction because the voice acting was terrible. I could only hear every other word. Plus your animation was pathetic. Try to make the legs move not just hobble around.

rolfalmao responds:

Thanks for reviewing it. All the voices were done by one guy, and well this is sort of a pardoy of a real life person, and he actually does speak like that. Like I said, inside jokes. As for the legs, thats too much work, quality shows like South Park skimp on that too. Cheers.

3 Construction Workers 3 Construction Workers

More comedy, Less jokes!

Honestly, use your own material. Do you know how annoying it is when someone takes a lame joke from 3 years ago and puts animation to it? It's not even hard to do. The last thing we need is 500 animations based on jokes that were funny when we were 12.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-2 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-2

Nice Job

I've only really seen like 3 episodes of PW. So I didn't really get it but it was sorta funny.

Charlie the Unicorn 4 Charlie the Unicorn 4

...

Ok so the animation really sucked... But I liked the humor elements